Lissy Bee Stamps Angel Policy
Lissy Bee Stamps is a division of Elisabeth Bell Designs and Listrations Art and Designs LLC, and is an Angel Company. We welcome our customers to use our stamps on any HAND MADE artworks. Items which are hand made are those which have been HAND STAMPED, created by hand, and have not been mechanically reproduced.
You may sell all hand made creations, which contain Lissy Bee Stamps images. All hand made creations must be full projects or cards, not just stamped images. Please do not mechanically, graphically, or electronically reproduce any of Lissy Bee Stamps designs and/or images, this also includes photocopying.
The sale of Lissy Bee Stamps images is strictly prohibited. This includes hand stamping the image and then selling it as a "topper" (black and white or pre-colored image) to another person or business entity. All Lissy Bee Stamps rubber and digital images are intended for your personal use and enjoyment. You may not redistribute any of our designs, this includes rubber designs, die cuts, digital designs, and custom products. Distribution includes but is not limited to: sharing via email, trading, swapping, lending, duplicating, posting to the internet, or reselling. All Lissy Bee Stamps designs and images are copyright protected and may not be copied without permission.
Lissy Bee Stamps images and designs may not be used to create logos or trademarks.
Appropriate credit should be given to Lissy Bee Stamps and our artist, Elisabeth Bell, whenever possible, placed near the image or in a visible area of your handmade creation. Credit to the artist must contain artist's name and copyright e.g., © Elisabeth Bell, Lissy Bee Stamps.
1. Use all Lissy Bee Stamps images/sentiment sets/digital papers/ templates/cut files for personal use only. All creations must be hand-crafted.
2. Use images/sentiment sets/digital papers/templates/cut files to create hand-crafted items for resale. All items must be hand- crafted. No photocopying or mechanical reproduction of images is allowed.
3. Alter images/sentiment sets/digital papers/templates/cut files to fit your needs WITHOUT compromising the integrity of the line work of the design/illustration. For example: resizing for printing or adding color to images is permissible.
4. Give credit to Lissy Bee Stamps and our artist, Elisabeth Bell, whenever possible. Please place credit on a legible area of your hand crafted product. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
You May NOT:
1. Claim any Lissy Bee Stamps images/sentiment sets/digital papers/templates/cut files, or graphics as your own.
2. Sell or distribute our images/sentiment sets/digital papers/ templates/cut files. This also includes emailing/transferring/ swapping to a third party.
3. Use our images/sentiment sets/digital papers/templates/cut files in kits or to make rubber/clear stamps without prior written consent by Lissy Bee Stamps.
4. Make any physical changes to the line work of any Lissy Bee Stamps designs and illustrations.
All content contained within this website is the sole property of Elisabeth Bell, Lissy Bee Stamps, Elisabeth Bell Designs and Listrations Art and Designs LLC, and is subject to protections under all applicable copyright laws. This includes but is not limited to intellectual property, graphic designs, and images. For questions regarding our angel policy and/or copyright information please contact us.
All customer information collected by Lissy Bee Stamps will be protected and never shared with, or sold to any third party. We value our customers and their right to privacy. Lissy Bee Stamps will only collect necessary customer information, including but not limited to name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and billing information to ensure complete and secure order processing. We will use email address information to notify customers of promotions, sales, new product releases, etc. Email notification will only be sent to those customers who wish to receive this type of information.
We closely monitor the quality of all Lissy Bee Stamps products. In the unlikely event of a product defect, please email us a picture of a stamped image, which displays how the product is defective. If we agree that the product is indeed defective, we will happily ship a replacement product to you at no cost. Due to the work, time, and production costs involved in creating stamps, we are not able to provide refunds or exchanges on Photopolymer stamp purchases.